Refunds for courses are issued only if the cancellation or reschedule occurs per Capable Inc. inability to conduct the course. Reschedules due to weather or other circumstances outside Capable Inc. control will result in an issuance of credit towards another Capable Inc. course of equal pricing. No refunds will be issued for the cancellation on the part of the attendee/student, Course credit will be issued.
4. Pistol – May 9th Harrells, NC
Clear Run Sports
3905 Delway Hwy
“It doesn’t matter if you’re doing a competition, in a gun fight, or hanging upside down from the space shuttle… shooting is shooting.” – Tony Cowden
– Shooting is shooting. How we align the sights and press the trigger on paper or in competition is the same way in self defense or combat. Instead of having our students shoot from all types of “tactical” positions and exercises that take much of the day to run, our practical course is all about showing attendees how to shoot. We focus on exercises that improve our students’ speed and accuracy and keep them on the line and behind their sights all day. Attendees leave this course knowing what they need to work on and understanding how to further develop their capabilities.
Min Required for course:
– Modern Semi-auto Handgun, subcompact or larger and 9mm or larger
– Modern Holster (OWB kydex is recommended)
– 4 Magazines
– 2 Magazine Holders/Pouches
– 800 Rounds of Ammunition
– Eye protection
– Ear protection (active, Peltor style highly recommended)
– Food and drinks for the day
– Appropriate clothing per the weather forecast
If you have any questions about gear or anything else, contact us.