Refunds for courses are issued only if the cancellation or reschedule occurs per Capable Inc. inability to conduct the course. Reschedules due to weather or other circumstances outside Capable Inc. control will result in an issuance of credit towards another Capable Inc. course of equal pricing. No refunds will be issued for the cancellation on the part of the attendee/student, Course credit will be issued.
Carbine – August 13 Harrells, NC
Friday, August 13th
This class is the same instruction and material as a full day course, only with a lowered round count. Expect to learn techniques that will improve your weapons handling and your ability to engage targets in the close fight (5 to 100 meters).
Required for course:
– Carbine Rifle or PCC
– Any optic or irons
– Sling (adjustable, 2-point “V-tac” type is recommended)
– 4 magazines
– At least 1 Carbine Magazine Pouch (belt type or plate carrier / chest rig is fine)
– 300 rounds rifle ammunition
– Eye protection – wrap around / side protection
– Ear protection (active, Peltor style highly recommended)
– Appropriate clothing for the weather forecast
– Snacks and Drink