Refunds for courses are issued only if the cancellation or reschedule occurs per Capable Inc. inability to conduct the course. Reschedules due to weather or other circumstances outside Capable Inc. control will result in an issuance of credit towards another Capable Inc. course of equal pricing. No refunds will be issued for the cancellation on the part of the attendee/student, Course credit will be issued.
Pistol – Supporting Movements May 1st Harrells, NC
Clear Run Sports
As the name implies, this course is all about the movements that support our shooting. If shooting is only happening while we are pressing the trigger, then everything leading up to those shots is movement. The purpose and goal of this course is to provide shooters with a better, more efficient techniques for everything from their draw, reloads, target transitions, general footwork considerations, moving and shooting, and shooting around barricades.
Min Required for course:
– Modern Semi-auto Handgun, subcompact or larger and 9mm or larger
– Modern Holster (OWB kydex is recommended)
– 3 Magazines
– 2 Magazine Holders/Pouches
– 400 Rounds of Ammunition (bring more if you have it to shoot!)
– Eye protection
– Ear protection (active, Peltor style highly recommended)
– Food and drinks for the day
– Appropriate clothing per the weather forecast
If you have any questions about gear or anything else, contact us.