Refunds for courses are issued only if the cancellation or reschedule occurs per Capable Inc. inability to conduct the course. Reschedules due to weather or other circumstances outside Capable Inc. control will result in an issuance of credit towards another Capable Inc. course of equal pricing. No refunds will be issued for the cancellation on the part of the attendee/student, Course credit will be issued.
Practical Pistol April 27th Florida Panhandle
The Range Project
– Skills and techniques for running a pistol
– Weapon and equipment considerations
– Marksmanship and the Understanding Thereof
– Weapon Manipulations
– Carry, Ready, Draw, Reloads, Clearing Malfunctions
Min Required for course:
– Modern Semi-auto Handgun, subcompact or larger and 9mm or larger
– Modern Holster (OWB kydex is recommended)
– 4 Magazines
– 2 Magazine Holders/Pouches
– 400 Rounds of Ammunition
– Eye protection
– Ear protection (active, Peltor style highly recommended)
– Food and drinks for the day
– Appropriate clothing per the weather forecast
If you have any questions about gear or anything else, contact us.
REFUND POLICY: Full refund if course is cancelled by Capable Inc. No refunds are issued for shooter’s cancellation. Course credit is provided to registered shooters in any event of a course cancellation or reschedule.