Refunds for courses are issued only if the cancellation or reschedule occurs per Capable Inc. inability to conduct the course. Reschedules due to weather or other circumstances outside Capable Inc. control will result in an issuance of credit towards another Capable Inc. course of equal pricing. No refunds will be issued for the cancellation on the part of the attendee/student, Course credit will be issued.
Practical Pistol June 2nd – Harrells, NC
Sunday, June 2nd
– This course is all about showing attendees how to run their pistol. Attendees will be able to shoot faster and more accurately. We focus on what gives the attendees the greatest returns and send them home knowing what they need to work on.
Min Required for course:
– Modern Semi-auto Handgun, subcompact or larger and 9mm or larger
– Modern Holster (OWB kydex is recommended)
– 4 Magazines
– 2 Magazine Holders/Pouches
– 800 Rounds of Ammunition
– Eye protection
– Ear protection (active, Peltor style highly recommended)
– Food and drinks for the day
– Appropriate clothing per the weather forecast
If you have any questions about gear or anything else, contact us.
Long Range Precision Hunter Hagerman, ID – October 23-24$900.00 Add to cart
2 Day Long Range Precision April 2/3 Luttrell, TN$900.00 Add to cart
Will Hall Weightlifting Seminar at CrossFit South Wake$100.00 Add to cart
February 20thÂ – 11:00-3:00pm
2205 N. Grassland Drive
Fuquay Varina, NC
Office: (919) 762-0327
This includes warm up, several bar drills, how to maintain back angle, how to cycle repetitions faster and more efficiently.
Clean & Jerk Instruction.
This includes warm up, several bar drills, how to maintain back angle, how to cycle repetitions faster and more efficiently. Will also goes over Jerk Technique and provides several drills to fix common faults.
Attendees are given time to improveÂ their Snatch and Clean & Jerk with Will providing direct feedback.
Will also demonstrates several lifts during theÂ seminar.Â He lifts and uses the same techniques that are taught throughout the course, making this different than most seminars in the world of Olympic weightlifting.Â